Unleashing the Power of You. Finding and loving your strengths. .
Learning to fully use our strengths is the key to knowing who we are. Loving our strengths is the key to empowerment of our best selves. This online workshop is designed to bring these two crucial life skills together through the use of two powerful tools, The StrengthsFinder 2.0 Assessment and The Option Method.
- Join Laurel Bernstein and Wendy Dolber for a six-week, twelve-hour interactive workshop designed to:
- Reveal your strengths, talents and natural abilities.
- Learn how they translate to everything you do in life
- Find hidden strengths you didn’t know you had
- Remove self created obstacles to mining what you are really good at
- Create more movement and freedom in going after what you want
- Awaken your natural confidence, creativity and joy in living.
The workshop is open to everyone, particularly those who are:
- Choosing or changing a job or career
- Dealing with life transitions
- Navigating relationships
- Launching a new endeavor
- Reinventing yourself
- Yearning to be happier, freer, confident and empowered!
Important information: Tom Rath’s StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment book must be purchased before the first class and completed before the second class. ISBN-13: 978-1595620156. DO NOT purchase a used book.
Limited to 12 participants
Laurel Bernstein, graduate certificate in executive coaching, Zicklin Business School, CUNY, Baruch College; founder and president, Laurel Bernstein & Associates.
“When I signed up for a series of coaching meetings with Laurel, I expected I'd learn some helpful things. Little did I know that I would tap strengths in new ways, and further tap ones I hadn't really considered. Laurel is a believer in leveraging your strengths versus dwelling on your weaknesses, and she will open your eyes just as she did mine. I highly recommend her for one-on-one coaching as well as group presentations, as she is a skilled speaker who can make a roomful of people feel quite intimate.”Diane B.
Wendy Dolber, Option Method Master Teacher, Master's Degree/Coaching Certificate, The Graduate Institute. Associate Certified Coach, the International Coach Federation. Founder and President, Dialogues in Self Discovery, Center for The Option Method
“Wendy is a wonderfully talented workshop leader. She carefully plans each session with an eye to providing all participants with the maximum opportunity for personal growth and development. Wendy is a thoughtful listener. She helps each workshop participant understand the core of their beliefs, so that they can clear a path to achieving their most important goals. Wendy is a committed teacher and writer. In all of her interactions and her writing, she expresses a passionate belief in helping others achieve a deeper understanding of what they want to achieve in all aspects of their lives.” Paul S.