The thing I liked most about Frank was that he said I am not the Way, Option is not the Way, but rather here are a set of tools for you to use as you …[ Christine O ] >
OPTION METHOD TEACHER REGISTRY
The Option Method Teacher Registry. The Registry is a listing of Option Method teachers and master teachers who have successfully met the qualifications for membership in the Registry upfront and on an annual basis. The Option Method Teacher designation is for those who have been trained to carry out O.M.Dialogues and O.M.Dialogue Reviews. The Option Method Master Teacher designation is for Option Method Teachers trained directly by Bruce Di Marsico with at least ten years of experience. Participation in the Registry is The Center’s recognition of successful completion of a minimum of 225 hours of training including the following:
For The Option Method Teacher designation:
- ExploreOption: Introductory Weekend Immersion (online or in person)
- ExperienceOption: Practicum for Self-Discovery
- EmbraceOption: Practicum for Client Work
- EmbraceOption: Perfect Your Skills Practice Colloquium (on line or in person)
- EmbraceOption: Option Method Teacher pre-Registration Colloquium.
- Completion of a minimum of 40 hours of O.M.Dialogues and 20 hours of O.M. Dialogue Reviews (in addition to practicum requirements)
All applicants for the Registry work directly with a Master Teacher sponsor who supports them through the program and approves their application for participation in the Registry. Applications are only accepted after completion of the ExploreOption and ExperienceOption phases of training. At that time, we will develop a personalized plan for teacher training.
If you are an Option Method practitioner, who has already been trained elsewhere, we would be happy to consider a customized program. Please call Wendy Dolber at 973-714-2800.
For the Option Method Master Teacher designation --
The Option Method Master Teacher designation is currently available only to those who have studied extensively with Bruce Di Marsico, have been Option Method teachers for a minimum of ten years and have been leaders in the Option Method Community through their workshops, published works or training activities.
ESTIMATED TOTAL COSTS FOR OPTION METHOD TEACHER REGISTRY MEMBERSHIP
|ExploreOption Weekend Workshop||$450|
|EmbraceOption Intermediate Workshop||$450|
|EmbraceOption Pre-registration Colloquium||$950|
|Total for Workshops||$1,850|
|ExperienceOption Practicum for Self Discovery||$3,400|
|EmbraceOption Practicum for Client Work||$3,000|
|Total for Services||$6,400|
- Total $8,250 does not include room and board at workshops and materials
- If Services are paid FreeStyle, total costs increase to $10,970
- If Services are paid using PayFour option, total costs increase to $9,150
- Option Method Teacher Registry Membership fee is $100 annually
The Option Method absolutely changed my entire perspective on life and because of that brought to me success in business as well as personal relations…[ L.A. Murkin ] >
The principle of The Option Method is to take unhappiness from that vague cloud of confusion and tha…
The principle of The Option Method is to take unhappiness from that vague cloud of confusion and that which just happens to you by fate and bad genetics or whatever, and bring it down to the real dynamics that cause emotions, your beliefs and your judgments, and that people who want to get happier and happier don’t need to do this all the time.[ Bruce Di Marsico ]